Welcome to Clean Markets, where environmental sustainability, clean energy,
and economic growth share common ground.
Clean Markets is a leading market development firm, focused on growing market share for clean energy solutions and environmentally sustainable technologies.
We develop and execute impactful marketing and business strategies for utility and government programs and for clean energy entrepreneurs. Our market insight and executive-level expertise enable us to deliver tangible results – members of our team have been successfully changing minds and behaviors for more than 30 years.
The clean energy industry is rapidly evolving…
With the markets for many products and services still in early developmental stages, there is a critical need for businesses and consumers to be educated about how they can benefit from energy market opportunities and financial incentives offered through utility and government programs. Clean Markets responds to that need by delivering targeted marketing services to utilities and government organizations that overcome existing market adoption barriers, produce needed results and contribute to customer satisfaction.
Environmental sustainability is a powerful economic growth engine for all sectors of the economy. People need clean air, water and soil to survive and thrive. When viable markets are created for environmentally sustainable goods and services, this drives innovation, new technologies, new customers and economic development.
The Smart Grid helps both utilities and their customers. Through information sharing and accurate scheduling, utilities can better manage their peak loads while saving customers money through relevant programs and pricing tools. Ultimately, customers can turn electricity from a fixed expense …
Clean technologies include renewable energy, information technology, green transportation, water-conserving devices and energy efficient equipment – all of which create new markets for clean energy and water/waste-disposal. This helps make businesses and nations stronger, healthier, and more competitive.
With every new green innovation, the world becomes more environmentally driven. As a result, economic growth and technological advances are inseparable. Growth occurs when businesses and institutions understand, adopt and align themselves with the best practices and processes of the most successful innovators.
Energy from waves and tides can provide a consistent, predictable form of renewable energy that does not use diminishing land resources. Because this promising technology is still expensive and new, creative public and private partnerships are needed in order to accelerate its development.
- New Study Finds No Statistical Evidence of Residential Property Value Impacts Near U.S. Wind Power Projects
- Louisiana’s 2030 Energy Efficiency Roadmap: Saving Energy, Lowering Bills, and Creating Jobs
- COSE chosen as model for chamber of commerce small-business energy savings
- Intelligent Efficiency: Innovations Reshaping the Energy Efficiency Market
- EIA projections show U.S. energy production growing faster than consumption through 2040
- Clean Energy, Inc./ SolarCity Survey
- Thirteen States Receive Energy Department Awards to Drive Greater Energy Efficiency, Save Money
- EDF Renewable Energy and Santee Cooper Dedicate the Pinelands Biomass Project
- Alternative Fueling Station Locator App Provides Info at Your Fingertips
- Obama’s Renewable Energy Initiative Changing US Landscape
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT CLEAN MARKETS
- Marketing Energy Efficiency Using Social Media
- Clean Markets to present at “9th Annual Social Media for Utilities” in San Diego, CA